Chennai Port jobs – சென்னை துறைமுகம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2021
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Chennai Port jobs chennai harbour job vacancy 2020 – Government Jobs for Fresher and Experienced updated – சென்னை துறைமுகம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2021..! Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021..! Chennai Port jobs
Chennai Port Jobs 2021: Chennai Port has just released a new job announcement. This Chennai Port Employment 2021 announcement has been announced for the post of Deputy Traffic Manager . A total of 02 vacancies have been allotted for this post. Applications are invited online from eligible applicants to fill these vacancies . Therefore, eligible and interested applicants should take advantage of this opportunity to apply by 25.02.2021 .
Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification recommended in the notice. Applicants for this vacancy will be selected through Absorption / Deputation method . Applicants will also be selected for this job on the basis of a 2 year contract . Applicants who pass this examination will be employed at the Port of Chennai.
|Name of Company||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Position||Deputy Traffic Manager|
|How to Apply||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Salary Details : –
|CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER||₹60,000 – 18,00,00 / –|
Education Qualification :-
- Degree educated applicants can apply for this job vacancy.
- Click on the Official Notification below to know more about educational qualifications.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be within 40 years.
- Click on the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION below to know more about age eligibility.
- Absorption/ Deputation
Apply online .
Then they have to print out their application form and send it to the postal address given below.
Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
How to apply for this Recruitment ?
- Go to the official website chennaiport.gov.in .
- Then click on Careers.
- Among them, select the Filling up of 2 posts of Deputy Traffic Manager (Class I) advertisement.
- Eligible applicants should apply online.
- Then they have to print out their application form and send it to the postal address given below.
- Finally take a print out of the application form for their future use.
Go to the official website of the Port of Chennai and check all the information given above and read the employment announcement in them ..!