RBI Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published the notification for recruitment to the post of Security Guard – Government Jobs for Fresher and Experienced updated on January 22, 2021 – இந்திய ரிசர்வ் வங்கியில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு
RBI Recruitment 2021: The Reserve Bank of India has now issued a new employment announcement. This new job announcement has been announced in many places across India for the post of Security Guards . A total of 241 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Of them, 22 vacancies have been allotted in Chennai alone. Therefore, eligible and interested applicants should apply by 12.02.2021 .
Further applicants should have completed educational qualification and age qualification as per the employment notification issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Applicants will be selected through an online test / Physical Test as per the Reserve Bank Job Notice . Applicants who pass this exam will be recruited anywhere in India.
|Name of Company||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Position||Security Guards|
|How to Apply||www.rbi.org.in|
Education Qualification :-
- Applicants who have passed Class 10 can apply for this job vacancy.
- Click on the Official Notification below to know more about educational qualifications.
- Applicant must be under 25 years of age.
- Details of age relaxation are given. Click on the Official Notification to know them.
- Online Test/ Physical Test.
Details of Online Test:
- Staff candidates There is no notice fee for applicants.
- Notice fee of Rs.50 / – should be paid to all other applicants .
Notice Payment Method:
Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Online for RBI Job Vacancy 2021?
- Go to the official website rbi.org.in.
- Then select “Opportunities @ RBI”.
- Then click on Vacancies in Current Vacancies.
- Among them, select the recruitment advertisement for “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards – 2020”.
- Now read the official announcement carefully and check the eligibility.
- Eligible applicants should apply online, on or before the deadline.
- Finally print out the application form for their future use.
Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India for all the above information and check the employment announcement in them ..!